Native Americans traditions remained strong over the centuries. Traditional dances are performed by men and women. Every costume is unique and is made by a dancer itself. Dance represents a story. Men usually tell a story about hunt, step by step. Women dancing mirrors the role of woman in the society. Most famous is so called grass dance. By watching you have to get an illusion that the dancer is floating in the air and is not hitting the ground.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society