Wat Mahathat in the Historical park of Ayutthaya is located in Thailand. The temple is believed to be built during the 14th century A.D. It is a symbolic center where the Buddha’s relics were enshrined. Most popular is Buddha head entwined by the root system of a fig tree. The old temple was built in the reign of King Rama I. It is located on Na Phrathat Road near Thammasat University.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society