Jumping into a water is always a risky water activity. To do it relatively safely, do it at least with your feet forward not with your head and ensure yourself first that the water is deep enough. Keep your feet together, put one hand over your crotch, and one hand under your chin to protect yourself.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society