Jumping into a water is always a risky water activity. To do it relatively safely, do it at least with your feet forward not with your head and ensure yourself first that the water is deep enough. Keep your feet together, put one hand over your crotch, and one hand under your chin to protect yourself.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Delights of Florida
- Creating A Successful Brand
- DUI Plea-Bargains: Is this a Wise Choice?
- Are You Having Fun While Caring For Your Lawn? It Can Be Done!
- Laser Engraving – Taking A Look Under The Hood
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society