Vertical cities are the new trend in creating new buildings for 21st century with ecological aspects inside. The main idea is to satisfy population grow in big cities. One of them is Bionic Tower that meant to be built around 2015-2020 in China’s economic center Shanghai. The tower should be housing over 100 000 people and will reach a height of 1 200 meters (4 000 feet) or 300 floors. The structure is inspired by shapes found in nature. The tower would be constructed on a 0.4 square mile artificial island connected to the mainland to allow the 100 000 inhabitants access. The total cost for construction should be about $15 billion.
One Comment to “Bionic Tower the Vertical City of Future”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society