The High Tatras are beautiful in any year season. The Tatras National Park or TANAP originated in 1949. Primary purpose is to conserve the unique alpine and sub-alpine ecosystems. It was previously covered by glaciers, which left behind over 100 mountain lakes. The highest peak is Gerlachovsky stit at 2,655 metres. Many rare and endemic animals and plant are living in the forests like bear, lynx or wolf.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society