Dubai is one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates. Most recommended places to visit are Creek side, Dubai Museum, dhow rides in the creek, desert safaris, beaches and parks and Wild Wadi amusement park. Dubai has attracted world attention through many innovative large construction projects and sports events funded by some of the world’s largest natural gas and oil reserves. If you want to say hello in Arabic language say “Marhaba”, good morning – Sabah El Khair, good evening – Masa El Khair, greetings – Assalam’alaikoom, How are you? – Kaif al hal? and goodbye – Ma’assalama.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society