Dubai is one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates. Most recommended places to visit are Creek side, Dubai Museum, dhow rides in the creek, desert safaris, beaches and parks and Wild Wadi amusement park. Dubai has attracted world attention through many innovative large construction projects and sports events funded by some of the world’s largest natural gas and oil reserves. If you want to say hello in Arabic language say “Marhaba”, good morning – Sabah El Khair, good evening – Masa El Khair, greetings – Assalam’alaikoom, How are you? – Kaif al hal? and goodbye – Ma’assalama.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society