If we look into history, Pierre and Ernest Michaux, invented the first bicycle during the 1860s but there is evidence that the bicycle is older than that. The German Baron Karl Drais von Sauerbronn invented the “Laufmaschine” or “Running Machine”, a type of pre-bicycle. The steerable Laufmaschine was made entirely of wood and had no pedals.
Rider had to push feet against the ground to make the machine go forward. The following collection is much more modern and in some cases powered by fuel.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- What Do Hotels In Denmark Have On Offer
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society