Active solar systems collect and absorb solar radiation, then transfer the solar heat directly to the interior space or to a storage system for later usage. Exists two basic types of active solar systems. One liquid based and the second is air based. If the system cannot provide adequate space heating, back-up system provides the additional heat.
The cost of an active solar heating system will vary. Commercial systems range from $30 to $80 per square foot of collector area. Usually, the larger the system, the less it costs per unit of collector area. Commercially available collectors come with warranties of 10 years or more, and should easily last decades longer.
4 Comments to “Active Solar Home Design”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society