Active solar systems collect and absorb solar radiation, then transfer the solar heat directly to the interior space or to a storage system for later usage. Exists two basic types of active solar systems. One liquid based and the second is air based. If the system cannot provide adequate space heating, back-up system provides the additional heat.
The cost of an active solar heating system will vary. Commercial systems range from $30 to $80 per square foot of collector area. Usually, the larger the system, the less it costs per unit of collector area. Commercially available collectors come with warranties of 10 years or more, and should easily last decades longer.
2 Comments to “Active Solar Home Design”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Delights of Florida
- Creating A Successful Brand
- DUI Plea-Bargains: Is this a Wise Choice?
- Are You Having Fun While Caring For Your Lawn? It Can Be Done!
- Laser Engraving – Taking A Look Under The Hood
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society