Red hot: The notorious Dorset Naga, which is being launched across the UK by Tesco
The Dorset Chilli is something only absolute connoisseurs of very hot food and those with asbestos-lined stomachs should even consider trying.
However, that said, there are an increasing number of chilli heads as they are officially known, that not only savour but endorse these tiny vegetables as being beneficial in helping sweat out the bodys toxins.
We trialled them in our test kitchens and even the hardest blokes in our team were brought to their knees.
Anyone brave enough to try the Dorset Chilli will definitely be yelling “Ooh argh”
The tiny ingredient was recently used to make the worlds hottest curry, a Bollywood Burner in a London restaurant.
In the past we used to primarily stock chilli peppers in areas where there was a large Afro-Caribbean or Asian community but nowadays we sell them in stores right across Britain.The Dorset Naga will be sold in 10g sachets which contain up to three chillis.
They cost 89p per sachet.
3 Comments to “Dorset Naga – The world’s hottest chilli pepper”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society