The 2008 Oktoberfest Beer Festival starts on Saturday 20th September 2008. The Munich Oktoberfest, known by Germans as `Wiesn` is the biggest Festival in the world with over 6 million people attending the Oktoberfest Beer Festival over the 15 days of activities in Munich, Bavaria. The 2008 Munich Oktoberfest, the 175th, starts on Saturday 20th September and finishes on Sunday 5th October 2008. With the myriad of food and drinks offered during this sixteen-day festival, it’s a good idea to learn German to be able to pronounce them.
One Comment to “Girls in Oktoberfest 2008 in Munich”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society