Most photographers do not feel comfortable in taking photographs in bad weather. Yet bad weather sometimes presents the perfect opportunity to get most out of our skills. In particular, in the beginning of autumn rain can provide the perfect opportunity to capture wonderful photos.
Shooting in rain produces dramatic atmosphere and soft romantic scenes. Whether you are after lightning strikes or water drops, alone the incredible cloud formations can produce quite exciting and impressive photos. Reflections can occasionally produce mirrors or blurs of dancing colors, making the photography in rain beautiful and unpredictable.
3 Comments to “Beautiful Rain Photography”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Delights of Florida
- Creating A Successful Brand
- DUI Plea-Bargains: Is this a Wise Choice?
- Are You Having Fun While Caring For Your Lawn? It Can Be Done!
- Laser Engraving – Taking A Look Under The Hood
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society