Located on Navajo land in Arizona, Antelope Canyon is the most-visited and most-photographed slot canyon in the American Southwest. It is extremely beautiful with just the ideal combination of depth, width, length, rock color and ambient light. It was also highly used by pop culture: a few movies, including the 1996 film Broken Arrow, and the Britney Spears video “I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman” were shot at the canyon.
4 Comments to “Amazing Antelope Canyon”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society