Located on Navajo land in Arizona, Antelope Canyon is the most-visited and most-photographed slot canyon in the American Southwest. It is extremely beautiful with just the ideal combination of depth, width, length, rock color and ambient light. It was also highly used by pop culture: a few movies, including the 1996 film Broken Arrow, and the Britney Spears video “I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman” were shot at the canyon.
4 Comments to “Amazing Antelope Canyon”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society