Images from the total solar eclipse of August 1st 2008 observed from Siberia. The sun was completed obscured for a few minutes and the solar eclipse was experienced in Canada, Greenland, central Russia, eastern Kazakhstan, western Mongolia and China. The next total solar eclipse only occurs in several years where the next one will be observed in Northern America in 2017, in Europe – in 2026 and in Russia in 2030.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society