Up until a few weeks ago I was under the impression that hippos were peaceful animals that wouldn’t hurt a fly. I don’t know why, they just always looked like peaceful creatures to me. But after seeing some hippos attacking a crocodile and now this angry guy picking a fight with this antelope, I’ve reached the conclusion that hippos are not quiet, calm animals at all.
See Also: Hippo VS. Alligator
9 Comments to “Hippo Attacking an Antelope”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society