The Beijing foodstalls have some of the most exotic foods that ranges from tiny sea horses, star fishes, scorpions and many others. Shown here is the Wangfujing tourist street food bazaar in Beijing and some of these look like delicacies that some curious tourists would love to try out. The Chinese though do not eat exotic food as a normal daily occurrence.
More of the exotic food in Beijing with 13 more pics after the jump.
One Comment to “Exotic Food In Beijing”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- What Do Hotels In Denmark Have On Offer
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society