Termas Geométricas (Geometric Spas) and its l7 slate covered pools of 80° temperature natural hot springs water, is offering you an outdoor experience inside the coolness of the forest.
Surrounded by the native forests of the Villarrica National Park, between Coñaripe and Pucón. To enter the spas, you will enjoy the bridge that constructed with pure wood naturally assembled without nails.
Termas Geométricas distinguish architecture was design by a Chilean architect Germán del Sol through his geometric architectural that blends well with the nature.
It gives fully unique experience and sensual enlightment to your senses that arouses beyond imagination.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society